Monday, March 16, 2009

joining Q. ink


It was with great coincidence that I met Quitze Nelson, owner of Q. ink (thank you Selina!). At this point in my career I wasn't necessarily looking for representation. However, after meeting with Quitze several times discussing photography, personal mantras and philosophies - our vision and goals seem to match... both personally and professionally. And that was important to me. Not only is she an extremely wonderful person, we were on the same page as far as business objectives were concerned. So I have joined Q. ink and look forward to a beautiful relationship filled with growth, great challenges, and fun.

For those of you looking for a rep as well, Nick Onken was a great post about this in his Shoptalk blog. Do check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment